- color-coded categories
- special training with registration
- import option
- export for Smartphone calendar
- SIHF, Outlook, etc.
Media channels are managed globally in the App and published per team or globally.
News can be published per team or globally.
- alternative to WhatsApp
- tiered chats
- responsible persons per level
- personal chats
The registration can be individualized, i.e., athlete manager has its own registration masks (with user-defined fields) or can create accounts from imported data.
- all accounts can be divided into levels and groups. Levels and groups are initially defined together and made available in the athlete manager.
Our customers also use the athlete manager as an internal CRM or a basis for CRM data. We provide lists and search masks.
Each login has its own dossier.
- all data of the athlete at a glance
Authorizations can be assigned for each module.
- assigned by the App admin (athlete sees this) or on request with confirmation of the athlete.
- default configurable for each module
Athletes see who has access to their data, allowing them to revoke this authorization accordingly.
Notes can be published per team, athlete or globally.
- tests with intervals, categories, repetitions, etc.
- recording of test results with an optimized input mask
- import of tests via interfaces
- VALD, Polar, etc.
- athlete representation or team representation
Athletes can easily manage their absences and share those with coaches.
In team sports, squads for matches can be easily published via the App.
Training plans can be created and drawn up per training.
Athletes have a medical dossier in which an accident or the course of an illness can be exactly mapped.
Everything is available as an App for iOS and Android. Use via the web (browser) is also possible.